It seems like we hear about self care a lot right now. So, we are learning how to take better care of ourselves and that we deserve to be cared for by ourselves. Which is wonderful – but there’s more…
Each self care thing that we do has a benefit:
- Speaking your truth
- Getting more sleep (or less)
- Taking a long shower or bath
- Reading a favorite book
- Being in nature
- Not being so hard on ourselves
The list goes on.
But if you have ever done these things on a regular basis you will start to realize MUCH bigger benefits! People rarely talk about these benefits so I wanted to outline them for you today.
The Big Stuff:
- A deeper connection spiritually to your higher self/God/divine wisdom/Feeling Whole.
- Coincidences in your life start to show up everywhere.
- Things that were out of whack before change and fall into place.
- You are more able to handle any curve balls life throws at you.
- Feeling vibrant and more alive.
- Feeling a deeper sense of connection to your higher purpose/discovering your higher purpose if you haven’t yet.
- Feeling more joy.
Sadly, these things seem out of reach to a lot of people.
They want to feel more joy, and feel whole, and spiritually connected but those states of being seem elusive – there’s no map to getting there.
Well, I have great news…
This is the map!!!
- Self Care over time becomes…
- Self Love which then spills over and becomes…
- All of the wonderful things in the second list above.
I hope you have an inspired day today. Please share your comments below.